FIREPLACE MEDIA (Logs, Glass, Burners, etc.)
Here is a list of the suppliers that we use for the various types of media that they offer. Of course, there's firelogs that go in your fireplace, and Glass that also goes in your fireplace... but did you know that you can also put Stix, Geo-Shapes, Glass-Pan Burners, Polished Firebacks, etc. in your fireplace, too?? Yep, your fireplace does NOT have to be boring! You can give it a new look in a few easy steps, so look below at some of the manufacturers we use, and also look at some of the pictures of what you can have done to your existing fireplace!! :)
Also, remotes are all the rage right now, so we use only the best! Skytech & Realfyre offer excellent remote systems and different burner options for most creative installations, and if you have something BIG!, then we can also enlist several professionals that can design a one-off system for your estate or commercial application.
For log sets, we like informing our clients as to the different options when it comes to fire logs, or log sets. There are many different configurations available, and this simple list below hopes to simplify your decision making so that you know what options are out there for you.
- Standard Firelogs Set-Up: If you’re looking for a basic log set, then there are single-color, fully complete log sets for 18”, 24” and 30” requirements. They are $250, $300, and $350 and are made by RealFyre™. They come in a single box and include everything you need (except the labor!). They include the single-burner and all connections, too!
- Single- and Double-Burner Firelogs: RealFyre™ has many different log sets to choose from, and as the number of logs included in the package increases, and the hand-painted parts increase, so does the price. Additionally, most sets are available in single-burner or double-burner configurations. We like the double-burners only because they show more flame at the front of the log set and look much better than single-burner set-ups. Rasmussen™ also has single- and double-burner log sets, and the most realistic log set they offer is called the “TimberFire”.
- Elevated (“Tiered”) Firelogs: If you’re looking for a little more height to your log set, then you can ask for a tiered burner. This burner not only features a burner at the front, but also an elevated platform at the back with its own burner there, too. So you can first choose a log set that you like, then ask for it to be combined with a tiered burner and we’ll help get that done for you! Most RealFyre™ logs will work with the tiered burner, and all TimberFire logs sets include this special tiered burner.
- Large Firelog Sets: RealFyre™ and Eiklor™ both offer large log sets. If you have more than 26” of height to your fireplace and over 20” of depth, then you can use the “Mammoth” log sets by RealFyre™ or the “Ultimate 5 Prehistoric” log sets by Eiklor™ . These sets feature huge pieces, lots of design, and are HEAVY!! These sets require extra time to install but work excellently. You can request the size of logs that you need, and Eiklor™ has a special program where you can order any size you want, up to 20’ long!!
Glass set-ups (Also called "Fyre and Ice" when a reflective Fireback is used with the glass media) are all the rage now and there are a lot of people taking out their current media and installing glass. Glass comes in various forms, sizes, etc., so here is a quick run-down of glass that we sell:
- Recycled Glass, Non-Washed: Recycled glass is glass that is tumbled and usually is sold as 'bulk' glass. It is NOT guaranteed against forming/clumping, but the price is very attractive AND most times, clumping/forming simply won't happen. This glass usually comes in 1/4" sizes and not 1/2"... We normally have Bronze, Clear and Grey in stock at the lowest price point. Both American Fireglass and Finishing Touch Products carry this cost-effective glass. We normally will put this glass under your more expensive, designer-color glass products to lower the overall cost of your project.
- Recycled Glass, Washed: Just like above, there are some bulk glass products that are washed and packaged (not in a bulk container or bag), and this glass usually has more uniform pieces than the non-washed products.
- Standard Glass, Washed: Now, you can choose a lot of colors, and the glass has an actual warranty from clumping/forming. This glass has been processed and hardened further, and they dye-process (with all the different colors this glass comes in) makes the colors very uniform. LOTS of colors to choose from...
- Premium Glass, Washed: Just like Standard Glass, except that these glass products are processed with a Reflective property, and the most incredible Copper and Gold Reflective colors work well with the less-expensive colors if you want to mix them together to create YOUR perfect creation. :) We actually sell a lot of Real Fyre Premium Glass, as well as the other two manufacturers. You can choose which manufacturer supplies you with your glass, if you'd like....
What Size Gas Log is Right for Me?
Below is an example of how to figure out what size gas log set you need for your particular fireplace. Measurements vary slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer, so we recommend you bring your measurements for the best results.
REAL FYRE'S NEWEST PRODUCTS UPDATE
THE NEW RADIANT FYRE SYSTEMS ARE HERE!!!!!! THESE ARE THE NEWEST IN A SERIES OF 'COMBINED' BURNER AND LOGS SETS, AND WHEN ORDERED WITH A REMOTE SYSTEM, ALL THE ELECTRONICS ARE HELD BELOW THE LOGS - VERY COOL! PLEASE SEE THE TWO SHEETS BELOW - IF YOU CHOOSE ANOTHER LOG SET (OTHER THAN THE TWO LISTED BELOW), WE CAN DO A G45 OR G46 AND COMBINE WITH A REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM!!
We are a proud supplier of the incredible Warming-Trends products, which include the FANTASTIC fire-in-water products. These are truly beautiful to see, and they can either be ordered or custom-built to order. Either way, you no longer have to separate the fire product from the water - it's 'all inclusive' now.. :)
We sell a lot of American Fireglass products, from their stainless steel h-burners, to their beautiful glass products. In fact, we sell their 1/4" glass AND their 1/2" glass products, and their prices are very, very good!! You can buy a single 10 lb. 'jar' of recycled washed/tumbled glass, 1/4" reflective glass, or even buy ultra-premium 1/2" reflective! See our Sales Associates for more details, and if you buy over 100 lbs, then there are further freight discounts, as well!! We are a Master Dealer for this brand and have demonstrated high volume levels with our companies, so you'll always get a great discounted price here.
FINISHING TOUCH GLASS PRODUCTS
Finishing Touch Glass Products specialize in hard-to-find glass colors, such as the super-cool "Titanium 1/2" Reflective". Their product quality and price are the same as American Fireglass, but their colors are different, so you can see which colors you like in our store and then pick which glass color(s) you're going to go with! And remember; there are different qualities of glass, so whichever you choose, we've got most either in stock or on it's way to our store!
We carry all Skytech valves, valve kits, automated burner kits, and manual products. Skytech, in fact, makes a lot of the other brands' products, so when you buy an AFG or RHP valve kit, it may be made by Skytech! Most orders take a week to get in if we don't have it, and their remote systems are to die for!!! They have remotes for your fireplaces that are a thermostat, so when the room gets to a certain temperature, the fireplace will shut off! Crazy! :)